New image to Studio; Footer image


New image to the design Studio. See it "live" here
Place this image at the bottom of your blog's feet.
(save in PNG and enlarge before you save).

Now are many elements in place in this design but I have one more for you, so keep an eye open .... This design is to all of you creative women out there who do so much beauty and share in your blogs. I´m so glad that I through my backgrounds can see and enjoy the beauty you are doing . It´s a true joy for me....   :)
I get so much nice comments from all of you, you should know that I read all and appreciates them very much
 ... but I'm sometimes a bit late to respond you.  :(
Have a nice weekend and test all the parts from this design! ....Next week comes a new background...

 
Feel free to use this image,
and I ♥ a link back to VintageMadeForYou

3 comments:

Unknown said...

all work is amazing

Linnea said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

GREAT IMAGES I WILL TRY THIS IN MY BLOG FOOTER,BLOG NAME IS
WWW.QUIZVOOK.COM.